All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Need to move out in June before the 19th 2020

Hello My name is Claudine. I’m planning to move out on June before the 19th 2020.  I’m looking for either a sublet apartment for a year or two or rent the basement with a full amenities in Arlington VA. I prefer to have a metro accessible and a near grocery stores etc. I can afford to pay at least 800 to 1000 a month included ulitilies. I’m current working as Nanny for the family in Arlington VA so it’s easier for me to commute there than living in Fairland Maryland. I’m trying to rebuilding my life here and I believe that God will provided my needs. I trust His will for me. I’m a friendly, laid back, and likes to hanging out with my close friends, watch movies etc plus going to the church at Lincoln Theatre. Please let me know if you have any informations for what i requests here then email me at cbastien2011@gmail.com thank you so much and God bless you!. I pray that everything is workout good in June.