All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

1-2 day/week nanny for infant needed

We are looking for a loving, reliable, and responsible female to help care for our new baby girl (now 2 months old) starting the week of February 10th. My husband and I are laid-back people. My husband works at the University of Maryland (less than two miles from our home) and I work at a school in Potomac. I leave for work around 9:30 and he can be home by 3:30/4. Our mothers are eager to watch our daughter a few days a week but both have jobs so cannot cover all days. We need someone to watch our daughter 1-2 days a week and we are happy to work with the right person to find a convenient schedule.

Responsibilities include changing, feeding, and playing with  our baby. We live in a brand new townhome community with nice trails to also take her for walks. 

If you think this might be a good fit for you, please email me directly at Cara.larkin.lewis@gmail.com with your availability and some details on your work experience. 

Thanks very much!

Cara