All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Large basement room available with private bathroom in NE! Available Feb. 1

Large basement room available with private bathroom in NE! Available Feb. 1

About the location: Adorable home in NE close to H St. Plenty of street parking. Close to bus lines. Great neighbors on each side. 5 minutes to Trader Joe's and Union Market! 

About the room: Very large basement room - I currently have it set up with a sitting area for a space to entertain and a bedroom on the other side (I can send pictures!) Private bathroom with walk-in shower. Private entrance to backyard. 

About the house: Beautiful kitchen with large sink. There is a dining room and living room with hard wood floors throughout. Cute backyard for more fun entertaining space. Also, there is a front porch!

About the roommates: 2 professional CF who are WONDERFUL! 

It is so hard to find a place with this much space and a PRIVATE BATHROOM for $900 in DC! Gives you lots of flexibility to make your own. Move in Feb. 1.

If interested or for other questions: please email me at ladiesofthefoxhole@gmail.com. Tell me a little bit about yourself - what you do, hobbies, interests, what brought you to DC, etc.