All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Annandale – Available Room for CF

Hi! I'm looking for a CF to rent a room with private bath for $850/month in quaint Annandale neighborhood. Two-bedroom, two level condo with two full bathrooms. Fully stocked kitchen, laundry room, dining room, and fully furnished living room. 

• Available February 1st, 2020 (some flexibility)
  • 1 year or month to month lease available
  • All utilities included (water/ trash, electric, fios cable and TV)
  • Street parking with parking pass in complex

This townhome style community is located off of Little River Turnpike in Annandale about a 7 minute drive from I-395 (at Duke St) to the east and I-495 to the west. Close to Harris Teeter, Safeway, Giant, and Aldi. 15 minutes south of Mosaic District, about the same to Springfield Mall to the south. There is no Metro station in Annandale.

I'm the condo owner and only roommate. Clean, quiet, no pets in the house. I work from home a few days a week and I'm pretty introverted so I tend to be home a fair amount of the time. I do also like to get out to spend time with friends a few times a week as well. Feel free to reach out and ask me any questions you have about me or the room.

Note: Room can be empty or partially furnished. Currently includes a lamp, over-sized chair, book shelves, and area rug.

Sarah

Comments