All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF Looking for Housing in NoVa - $900/mo.

Hello There!

I am looking for a single room for rent starting February or March 2020. $900/mo + utilities budget. 
Non-smoking (of all types). Parking available. Prefer no pets. 

About me:
I am in my mid-twenties, full-time working professional, and have lived in shared homes/apartments since college. Relocating from California. I love getting to know new people, and have made some great friends through shared housing. I am an early bird on the weekdays, and enjoy spending my free time running outdoors, getting together with friends over coffee, and exploring the cities around me. 

Please message me if you might have what I'm looking for! 

Comments

• Abigail,  Here's my post.  Let me know if this sounds interesting to you.  Where will you be working?  Downtown DC or in the suburbs?  

CF – Furnished Room Available in Reston for Working Professional Christian Female - $775 Includes Utilities – Located in a lovely wooded setting on 2/3 of an acre, 2 miles from Reston Town Center, and 3 miles from the Silver Line Metro.  Fully stocked kitchen, laundry room, dining room, fireplace, deck, and wooded yard. Wireless FIOS, TV and Utilities included. $775 per month. Non-smokers.  No Pets.  No Drugs.  Are you responsible, fun and a communicator?  I’m a Christian woman who attends Cornerstone Chapel, am involved in ministry and love the Lord.  Call Shirley at 703 / 264-0761 or e-mail:  Win4Him7@gmail.com

• Abigail, I have a room available in Alexandria, VA near Shirlington.  The housing complex is Park Fairfax.  It is a 2 bedroom/ 1 bath home with 2 levels.  The main level is the kitchen, dining room and living room with the 2 bedrooms and bathroom with washer and dryer upstairs.  I coach volleyball year round so I am not home frequently but I do enjoy relaxing on the weekends I am not busy.  I am a high school teacher and spend lots of time working on school work or hanging with my boyfriend and my family.  I typically charge $1,000 including utilities & Cable but that can be negotiated.  Let me know if you are interested by emailing me at mutschellerm08@yahoo.com
This discussion has been closed.