All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Searching for CF Roommate Beginning February 1st

edited January 2020 in Housing
Hello! I'm looking for a female to take over my lease beginning February 1, 2020 and ending August 22, 2020 with the option to renew. This is a room in a 4 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom house located in the Alcova Heights neighborhood (1.5 miles away from the Ballston metro). I'm relocating for work and am sad to leave this wonderful home. There is free parking in the driveway, a back porch and yard with grill, and plenty of storage space in the basement. The room is $820 a month, security deposit is $825, and utilities average at around $90 a month. The three ladies living here are young professionals in their mid-twenties. We love to have game nights, hang out with one another, and explore the city and its events together. If this sounds like a good fit for you, we'd love to meet you! 
-Audrey H

Comments

• Hi! I'd love to learn more about the house and you all. My email is rschrei@masonlive.gmu.edu. If you send me an email I can tell you about myself. Looking forward to hearing from you. :)
  • Hi Audrey, my name is also Audrey! I currently live in Arlington near Alcova Heights and my sublease ends late January. I would love to learn more about this home. A bit about me, I am fairly new to the area, moving from Texas. I studied at Texas A&M. I work in partner marketing for a software company, I am interested in industrial design and fashion and am exploring side work there. I love exploring, trying new food, playing sports, and taking drop in dance classes. Anyways, I would love to chat about this house and learn more if it’s still available! 
    My email is: audreybinnicker@icloud.com