All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

2 Rooms Available Row House in Alexandra - Starting in January- $850 (utilities included)

edited December 2019 in Housing

Hello! My husband and I are a looking to fill two rooms on the second floor in our townhouse a couple blocks north of the Del Ray neighborhood  in Alexandria. (We live in the basement, so you would have plenty of privacy on the top floor.) Both are currently unoccupied, and based on who fills the first room, we would look to fill the second room with another CF/CM of the same gender (whom you would share a bathroom with). One of the rooms is 11x11 and the other is 9x13.

A bit about the house:
⁃ The entire house was renovated in 2016 and is fully furnished (with the exception of the room you would fill), and the house is in a safe and picturesque neighborhood. Just a few blocks away from the Main Street in Del Ray! Hardwood floors, stainless steel appliances, and granite countertops throughout.
⁃ Plenty of free street parking is available and a bus stop with buses that go to the Pentagon metro stop, Braddock Road metro stop, and the Ballston metro stop is just a 6 minute walk away.
⁃ House comes with a washer and dryer.
⁃ Great backyard with deck, perfect for relaxing/eating outside.
⁃ Kitchen would be shared with all in the house, but it is pretty big with lots of counter and storage space.

About us:
⁃ My husband and I are Christians in our 30s and we attend National Presbyterian Church in DC.
⁃ We keep things pretty low key, and when we are home (we both have pretty busy jobs), we are using playing board games (which you are welcome to join cooking, or just relaxing around the house.

What we are looking for: Hoping for someone who can sign at least a three month lease with month-to-month after that. Roommate must be respectful, friendly, clean, and responsible. Must pass credit and reference check. Please no smoking or drug use. Sadly, no cats. Might be open to dog.

The home has been redecorated since these pictures were taken, but they provide you with an idea of the space. Pictures available upon request.

Please email kimjensen015@gmail.com if interested/if you have any questions.

Comments