All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Room Available

edited December 2019 in Housing

Looking for a launching pad? Are you a single professional? Pamper yourself a bit and live in a nice place with only one other housemate! I am looking for an independent -- yet friendly- clean, low maintenance, roommate.

This is a 2 bed 2 bath condo. One bedroom and shower plus condo amenities are available for rent with one other professional. The room is 12'10 x @10'0 with small closet and additional hanging rack. Don't bring what doesn't fit in the room. There is no additional storage. Roommate should be clean, independent, responsible, trustworthy, non-smoker, have no pets, fully employed outside of the house. Rent, electric and water would be $880 a month plus deposit. Parking available and washer and dryer are in unit. 

Available January 4, 2020 - give or take a day. http://www.ren2230.com/amenities.php

About me: I am a clean, Christian, female teacher that enjoys traveling, volunteering, and sports. If you are interested please make contact and I can give you additional information. I look forward to hearing from you.

CONDO HIGHLIGHTS:

- Cherry hardwood floors in living & dining area

- Kitchen w/granite countertops and stainless steel GE Profile appliances

- Washer and dryer in-unit

- Two bathrooms

BUILDING & LOCATION HIGHLIGHTS:

-Gated high rise building in Tyson's Corner area

-Year round Olympic size swimming pool.

-Year round tennis courts.

-Large exercise room and sauna.

-Business center with high speed internet.

-24-hour concierge.

-Free shuttle to west Falls Church metro; where you could also catch bus service to Dulles airport

- Spa and dry cleaners on premises.

- Less than 1 mile of 495 and 66

- Walking distance to Trader Joe’s, Whole Foods and Tyson’s Pimmit Library

- 2 miles from W&OD; Trail

-Ample Parking

If you are interested please make contact and I can give you additional information. I look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,

CQ - contact me at 2230renaissance@gmail.com

Paste this link for some images - https://docs.google.com/document/d/12VOsLqxoKLve0_-rBeRocNUJbHRC4rQOH7RbA-DUUq4/edit?usp=sharing