All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Seeking 1 or 2 CFs for Awesome 3 BDR House in Westover Neighborhood in Arlington, Close to Metro

Hi! I live in a wonderful house in the Westover neighborhood in Arlington with 3 bedrooms. Right now there are 2 bedrooms open. We have been using one as a guest room, and I've had a housemate in the other. Since my housemate is moving, I am open to having either 1 or 2 new Christian females, preferably in late 20s or 30s, move in! 

Monthly rent for the total house is $2750. If there are 3 people living in the house, the large master is $1200 and the middle room is $800. If there are 2 people living in the house, the rent split will depend on which room the housemate wants. All of this is up for discussion for the right person! :) We do have the option of furnishing one of the bedrooms if that is helpful.

It is a 3 bedroom house with 1.5 baths. There is a spacious living space on the first floor with an extra living room that we use as a music/tv room today. One of my favorite parts about the house is the side screen porch, back porch and backyard. The house also has a very spacious basement with tons of room for storage and laundry. This home is both a place of sweet rest, as well as a place where I really love to host friends! This home is a place that has built community for 7+ years, and I'm looking forward to what the Lord is doing in this next season! 

The home is in the Westover neighborhood in Arlington about a 5 minute walk from the library, Westover Beer Garden, Italian Store and Lost Dog! We are just under a mile from the East Falls Church metro and have a bus stop right outside our house that goes to the EFC metro or into Ballston and more of Arlington. 

If you're interested, please email elizabeth.bailey10@gmail.com with a brief description of yourself and what you're looking for in housemates.

Thanks!!

Master Bedroom Pic #1 & Middle Room in Pic #2

Comments

This discussion has been closed.