All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Basement Apartment Available Near NCC/Ballston - $950/room - AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY

edited December 2019 in Housing
I have three rooms available in a newly renovated basement apartment in my home.  The basement has a new kitchenette, tv, microwave, and dining table/chairs.  There's also a private entrance for the basement.  The home is about a 10 minute drive or 20 minute bike ride from the NCC/Ballston location.  Each room is $950 a month with utilities included.  You can also rent out the entire basement.

People:  I'm the homeowner with extra rooms available for rent in my house.  I live in the main part of the house.  I keep a quiet, low profile lifestyle.  My neighbors are also quiet and friendly.

Location:  My home is in the Seven Corners part of Falls Church.  If you use the metro, the closest metro is 2.2 miles away at East Falls Church metro station.  If you use the bus, a bus stop is a few blocks away.  If you have a car, there is quick access to Rt 7, Rt 50, 395, and 495.  The location is close to parks, restaurants, stores, community centers, and almost everything you could need.

Rooms: There are three rooms.  Two of the three rooms are very large and one room is small with a large closet.  Each room has a bed.  You are welcome to bring your own furnishings.

Other Perks: There is plenty of driveway and street parking.  The yard is huge with a small patio area.  The home is pet friendly.

If interested, email Tiffany at happypeacehopefaith@gmail.com

Serious inquiries only.

Comments