All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF Needed for 2BR/2BA in NOMA

IN SEARCH OF FEMALE ROOMMATE IN 2BR/2BA IN NOMA!

My roommate is needing to move back home so I'm trying to find someone to fill her room and take over her half of the lease! The room will be available at the end of December and we are looking to fill it ASAP!

About the space --- You'd have your own bedroom and bathroom with a walk-in closet ... Granite counters in bathroom and kitchen ... Hardwood flooring throughout apartment ... Your bathroom has two sinks and a bathtub ... There's a large common room/kitchen with incredibly nice appliances ... I already have a large couch and Apple TV in the common room which you are welcome to use ... We have in-unit washer and dryer ... The apartment is on the 3rd floor with a TON of windows

About the building --- 100K Apartments @ 100 K Street in NoMa on the red line in between the Union Station and NoMa metro stops ... The building has a really nice gym that is available for all residents ... There is a 24/7 receptionist and it's a very secure building ... Parking is available in the underground garage for $200 extra a month ... The building is literally yards away from the metro line, meaning it gets noisy when the metro goes past BUT my roommate and I got used to it real quick and it doesn't disrupt our sleep

About me AKA who you'd live with --- I'm a 23-year-old Christian female from Chicago that recently moved to DC just over 3 months ago for my first job out of college at a nonprofit called Trees for the Future where I'm a Marketing and Communications Associate ... I don't like to go out other than to go to concerts and art events ; that being said, you do you! I just ask that you be respectful of our space and not host wild parties but I am more than down for our space to be used for movie/wine/craft nights ... In my free time I like to craft (macrame, collage, paint, etc), go on adventures out of the District, take photos, drink oodles of coffee ... If you're into this kind of stuff, my enneagram is a 2 and my myers briggs is INFJ

About the rent --- Base is $3,030 so your half would be $1,515 ... Utilities are typically around $75 ( this includes WiFi, electricity, Water, Trash, Sewer, Heat/AC ) ... So your half would be around $1,590 a month ... The lease is a 12-month lease and is up in August 15, 2020

Let me know if you're interested!!