All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Room Available near NCC/Capitol Hill - $825 - Available Immediately

I have a master bedroom available for rent in my house in Kennelworth Park. It's a quiet neighborhood, sandwiched between the HUGE, lovely park, and 295.

People:

I'm a male in my 30's, the other roommate is a male in his 20's. Open to anyone who wants to live in a quiet neighborhood and is easy going. 

The neighbors are mostly older and easygoing. It's very quiet.

4409 Polk St. NE. It's a quarter-mile or less from the metro, and 4 metro stops from Eastern Market, a 10-15 minute drive from Capitol Hill, and less than a minute to 295. 

Room:

The room is the master bedroom (I live in the remodeled basement). It is quite large and has two large closets. It's right next door to the bathroom.

Other Perks:

One block away from a huge rec center with all kind of weights, ellipticals, treadmills, etc. also a boxing ring, swimming pool (only open in the summer), basketball courts, etc.

Kennelworth Park and Kennelworth Aquatic Gardens are blocks away as well.

House has a small backyard with fire pit.

Comments

• edited December 2019
    Hi! I am moving to DC after graduation to begin work with the US Senate and am very interested in this unit! If the room is still available, my email is deshawnlblanding@gmail.com. Thanks!