All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Seeking a full-time, loving, Christian, female nanny

We are seeking a full-time, loving, Christian, female nanny for our 15 month old boy to start (ideally) January 1st. We live in Alexandria, VA. My husband and I both work in DC and would need a nanny Monday-Friday most weeks. There will be a decent amount of flexibility on days and hours (especially Fridays). This position has the potential to be a nanny share opportunity with another family with a 13 month old little girl. Pay would be based upon agreed hours and depending on watching one or two children. We consider ourselves to be easy going, kind people who are looking for someone who wants to care for and love on our sweet little boy. We hope this would be a calling for you rather then just a job. We offer 3 weeks paid vacation, all federal holidays off, and are very easy to deal with if anything else comes up for you. Please email me if interested at wells.sarah2@gmail.com