All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Seeking CM for $671/month in Capitol Hill

Hey All, 

I am looking for a Christian guy to replace me in my house as I am getting married and moving out January 15! A few quick details about the house: it is a Christian guys' house, so all involved in local churches in the area.  We generally try to keep the house clean, especially in the common areas, and dishes in the kitchen.  We do house cleaning days once a month to catch up with each other, keep things organized, and typically go out for food afterward. Also, as you might expect from a Christian house, we have a rule about no girls spending the night here. 

The house (1435 E ST NE) is along H St corridor, super close to a ton of great eateries, restaurants and the Chick-fil-a ! Rent is low $671/month plus utilities which run about $50-$75/month and covers water, internet, gas and electric. This covers your modest single basement room and downstairs bathroom (shared with one other guy) as well as the upstairs kitchen/dining room/living area that we all share. I have lived in the house since February 2018, and I will truly miss it. The guys who live here are awesome, and I can't recommend it enough. 

Please note, the lease runs until the end of May, so those living in the house will need to decide whether to re-sign the lease or not.

Let me know if you have any questions.