All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Looking for CM for townhouse in Fairfax VA (near Mosaic)

Hello!

We're 2 Christian roommates looking for a third to replace our current roommate getting married - the spot will become open starting January 19th.

The address is 8819 Blue Royale Lane, https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/8819-Blue-Royale-Ln-Fairfax-VA-22031/51810828_zpid/, and rent (which includes all utilities) is $950.

Some background on the place and setup - I currently occupy the master bedroom and also use the garage for beer-making, so I pay extra + the cost of utilities. I also use a side-street for parking, so a spot on the driveway is available. A re-arrangement is definitely possible, I just took the master bedroom because the other roommates were looking to keep costs down.

Looking for a brother to talk to about God with, and who is able to moderate their drinking (there's always lots of beer on tap). We also have a rule of no girls (outside of family) staying overnight in the rooms. We're both very relaxed and laid back - I'm working on starting a brewery with a brother of mine, translate George Macdonald books and do some gaming in my free time. One thing to mention is I do tend to use the dryer outlet on Saturdays when I brew, so the dryer can be out of commission on Saturdays.

Let me know if you want more info, email is hunter.josh@gmail.com. Have a good one!