All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Seeking CF to rent bedroom for 1 month sublet- January 2020.

I am renting my first-floor bedroom in our beautiful 1,320 square-foot Cape Cod in the Cherrydale area of North Arlington. Very quiet neighborhood with cute houses. Close to Lee Highway, Glebe Road, I-66, and Washington Boulevard. Just a few blocks from Custis bike path (connects to W&OD and Mt. Vernon trails). Walk to the shops at Lee Heights including Starbucks and Chipotle. 2 blocks to express bus direct to DC, or easy .7-mile walk to Ballston Metro and 1.5 miles to DT Clarendon. 3 other lovely Christian women share this house. 

Bedroom is furnished, has a closet, great natural light and an attached bathroom. Room is available from December 27th to January 25th, or through the end of January if needed. 

Rent is $850/month if willing to share the attached bathroom with a very considerate housemate. Rent is $900/month if prefer to have own bathroom. 

Email Caroline at 4405megan@gmail.com if interested. More pictures available upon request. 

Tagged: