All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.
This is a space where NCCers can network and promote themselves. Postings on this forum is not sponsored or endorsed by National Community Church.

Messages posted here express the views or acts of the author of the message, not necessarily those of National Community Church. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email at admin@theaterchurch.com OR flag the post.

Posts auto-expire in 2 months from last comment

Kind, experienced, nanny available

edited November 2019 in For Hire
My name is Vanessa and I am a christian nanny seeking a down to earth family that shares my values. I have worked with children for 14 years, infancy-school age. I have a strong background in Early Childhood Education with a focus on toddlers. 
I am in the process of renewing my CPR/AED First aid certification and SIDS prevention. I have achieved my 90 hours certification in ECE along with other continuing education credits.
I have experience with twins/multiples, mixed ages and large groups. I have successfully toilet trained and taught hygienic habits and good manners to many kiddos. 
I enjoy planning engaging activities for little ones. I am a great multitasker,  flexible and nurturing. I am energetic, punctual and highly organized.
I believe that child care is a team effort between parents and caregivers. I open to a nanny share or occasional babysitting. I have excellent references which I will furnish after an in-person interview.
If this interests you, I can be reached at:

VASmithnanny@yahoo.com
(240) 595-9578

This discussion has been closed.