All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF | $1100 | Your own room in 2 bed / 1 bath walking distance from Georgetown! | 12/10 move-in

edited November 2019 in Housing

ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD

If you are new to DC (or not) and are looking for an oasis in the city, this is a place for you! A walk downhill to Georgetown, a short walk to Georgetown University, and a D6 & D5 bus stop just steps from the building.  With two parks just a block over, this is a great neighborhood if you enjoy exercising outdoors. Click here for google street view. 

ABOUT THE APARTMENT

The unit is a 3rd-floor walk-up in a secure building with AC window units. Great natural light. Fully furnished living room and kitchen. The unit is a 2 bedroom/ 1 bath with a large living room, cable, and wifi. New roommate will have her own un-furnished room and a shared bath. 

Building application required.  Bedroom is available for move-in after December 10th. 

ABOUT ME

I am a christian women who has worked in full time ministry and currently works in global health. 

I serve at church and attend community groups. I enjoy shutting down in front of Netflix and YouTube if my schedule allows. I  watch MSNBC and The Real Housewives: ATL, NY, BH, NJ. All of that to say is that it's important for me to know what's going on in the world but I also like to laugh and be normal. Laughter is important, so friendliness and a good sense of humor is non-negotiable. 

I'm pretty health-conscious but I will say 'yes' to pizza.  Because I keep a full schedule,  I see home as a place of rest and relaxation - so it's important to keep a clean space that is free of drama.   Friends and family are welcomed with common-sense consideration of early morning work schedule. No overnight male guests. 

ABOUT YOU

I'm looking for a roommate who loves Jesus and wants a place to come home to rest. A good sense of humor is essential. And although life, work, and this city are serious - I strongly encourage you not to be. Although it should go without being said, I ask that you have a level of common sense as it pertains to cleanliness.

Monthly costs include:

• Move-in | January rent $1100 + 225.00 in building management fees + $60 building background check. 

• Rent | $1100 + $4 payment processing by web portal

• Amazon pantry | $30 p/month for shared supplies i.e. includes toilet paper, paper towels, dish soap, and other shared household items

• Cable wifi | $60 p/ month 

• Cleaning | We can hire someone for $60ea per month or do it ourselves.  :-)

If this is a fit for you please text  202.630.7012. Can't wait to meet you! 

*Walls will be painted light gray in the next few weeks.