All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Looking for CF Dec.-June for Group House in Arlington

Looking for a CF to take over the remainder of my lease (Dec. 1, 2019 through May 31, 2020) for a room in a beautifully renovated home in the Westover neighborhood of Arlington. You would be joining three other friendly, Christian women in their mid- to late-twenties and a small dog. The room has a large closet, lots of natural light, and hardwood floors. The house itself is quite spaceous with a living room, dining room, and finished basement with more living space. You would be sharing a bathroom with one other person. The house has a lovely yard with a fire pit (that we use weekly!). Rent is $850 plus utilities. The house is conveniently located—just a 15 minute walk to the East Falls Church metro station (Orange & Silver Lines), down the street from a bus stop, close to both the Custis and W&OD biking trails, and close to I-66. The house is just a couple of blocks from Westover Village—a charming area along Washington Blvd with local restaurants, shops, a bakery, a library, post office, farmer’s market, etc. The neighborhood is safe and full of friendly families and beautiful homes. Looking for someone to take over all of Dec 1- May 31, but I am open to negotiating if you need a later lease start date. More pictures available upon request!

Comments