All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

$1150 Roommate wanted for 2br 1 bt apt gym lounge outdoor grill (Brookland)

edited November 2019 in Housing
Hello, 

I recently closed on a 2 bedroom, 1 bath apartment in the up-and-coming neighborhood of Brookland. I am looking for an awesome laidback roommate to share it with. 

I am a professional woman in her 30's, and I work as a program coordinator in international development. I was born and raised in Boston, and half my family is from Argentina. When I was eighteen I studied Spanish there and am now fluent. My hobbies include enjoying the arts and cultural events this city has to offer, studying Judaism, and going to the gym. 

I will be fostering shelter animals and/or raising a service dog. I'm looking for someone who does not have any animals and just wants to enjoy mine (I might foster cats at one point). The building is historical and the renovation was finished in 2015. 

Here's the building info:
The Metropolitan Apartments
200 Rhode Island Avenue NE 
Washington, DC 20002

Features of the apartment:
10 min to Metro
Washer and Dryer in the unit
dishwasher
Parking (reserved and covered) is available at extra cost through the building management.
Lounge
gym
outdoor park/ grills

Features of the lease:
Available for move-in on Dec. 4th

12 months long
$150 to add you to the lease
$60 application fee (credit check and background check)
utilities not included and mandatory renters insurance not included