All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF Wanted for 2 Bedroom/1 Bathroom Courthouse Apt—Dec 1

Hello! I'm looking for a CF to share my 2 BR/1 BA apartment. The apartment is right off of Lee Highway. It's about a 15-minute walk to both the Courthouse and Clarendon metro stations. You can walk (or scooter) to Clarendon restaurants, bars, etc. really easily. There's a bus stop right across the street, and the buses can take you straight to the Rosslyn metro (ART Bus 55) or to McPherson Square (Metrobus 3Y).

I'm an introvert who likes writing, reading, cooking, and watching TV. I like getting to know my roommates, but I'm also considerate about giving people space. I'm looking for a friendly, considerate roommate who values cleanliness as much as I do and who is respectful of personal space. The move-in date is December 1, but I'm flexible if you need to move in a little before then. 

Apartment details:

• Rent: $912.50 (plus security deposit $450 and $25 application fee)
  • Utilities: $75 per person
  • Shared washing machines and dryers in building (additional machines in other buildings)
  • Radiators/AC window units
  • Room can fit a queen-sized bed, but a full-sized bed will definitely give you more space.

Please email me at albrax2@outlook.com if you're interested or if you'd like more information. Tell me a little about yourself, and we can figure out when you can stop by. Pictures are available upon request.