All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF; LARGE ROOM W/ PRIVATE BATH IN ALEXANDRIA TOWNHOME AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY

My room-mates and I are looking for a Christian Female to take over my lease in Alexandria, VA near Del Ray. This room is available at anytime but would ideally be able to move in by mid-October. This charming neighborhood has so much to offer and is very walkable! It is centrally located near Old Town, Crystal City, and Pentagon Row. We are looking for someone to rent the basement room that comes with a private bath and beautiful built-ins for $1200/month. We are the first people to live in this house after it was completely remodeled with all new appliances and gorgeous features. There is a beautiful patio out back which is perfect for hosting get togethers or a relaxed evening. 

My room-mates, who have become my good friends, (Sarah and Jillian) are very active in their churches and with their jobs. Jillian works in public health, and Sarah is a teacher. I currently work in sales but am moving to start a new job at the beginning of October. We all enjoy movie nights with a glass of wine/beer and adventuring to a new restaurant/area to check out something new in the city. We like to have people over occasionally making a clean house a priority. I have absolutely loved living here and am very sad to leave, so I am hoping to find someone who is fun, kind and easy to get along with to take over my room.

For more pictures click here!

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/154-Lynhaven-Dr-Alexandria-VA-22305/192126185_zpid/