All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Seeking CF for 2 BR/1 BA Courthouse Apartment

Hello! I'm looking for a CF to share my 2 BR/1 BA apartment. The apartment is right off of Lee Highway. It's about a 15-minute walk to both the Courthouse and Clarendon metro stations. You can walk (or scooter) to Clarendon restaurants, bars, etc. really easily. There's a bus stop right across the street, and the buses can take you straight to the Rosslyn metro (ART Bus 55) or to McPherson Square (Metrobus 3Y). I'm looking for a friendly, considerate roommate who values cleanliness as much as I do and who is respectful of personal space. The move-in date is December 1, but I'm flexible if you need to move in a little before then. 

Apartment details:

• Rent: $912.50 (plus security deposit ~$450)
  • Utilities: $75 per person
  • Shared washing machines and dryers in building (additional machines in other buildings)
  • Radiators/AC units
  • Room can fit a queen-sized bed, but a full-sized bed will definitely give you more space.

Please email me at albrax2@outlook.com if you're interested or if you'd like more information. Tell me a little about yourself, and we can figure out when you can stop by. More pictures available upon request.