All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

ISO CF to rent $700 bedroom (walking distance to metro)

Hello!

One bedroom in our Cheverly house is available for rent to a CF. The house has 3 bedrooms and two full bathrooms (you would essentially have the downstairs bathroom to yourself). The other two housemates are single, responsible, and friendly CFs. A cute 5-year-old Cocker Spaniel lives here as well. Each housemate is responsible for 1/3 of utilities. We can start showing the house to prospective housemates ASAP. The room is available now, but we could potentially be flexible on move-in timing.

Pictures available here:  https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1xuV-Yg3JlGPZo0tn0DWM7PPPdQ0BOaaK?usp=sharing

About the house: 

• Ample room for 3 people. Shared areas are furnished, but there is definitely some additional space if you have things you want to bring.
  • 3 finished floors. Hardwood flooring on main floor and upstairs. Lots of sunlight. Lovely fixtures in the kitchen and bathrooms. Bright and airy. Washer and dryer. Fully renovated in 2014. Central heat/AC. Parking available if you have a car (a driveway and lots of street parking).

• Located in a pleasant, quiet residential neighborhood. 
  • Easy (mostly residential) walk to Cheverly metro (12 minutes at a brisk pace or closer to 15 minutes at a more leisurely pace).
  • About a 15+ minute drive to downtown DC.

Looking for a housemate who:

• Values a peaceful home setting.
  • Will help keep common areas clean and tidy. 
  • Likes dogs!  

If you’re interested in chatting more, please email and tell me a bit about yourself. You can contact me at dmg4949@gmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you!