All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Looking for two CFs in Historic Anacostia: 13th & U St SE DC

2 CF rooms open in Homey Townhouse at 13th and U st SE, $975 and $725 plus utilities

Looking for two CFs to join one CF in this comfortable 4 bed, 2 full bath home.

Looking for a 1-2yr lease.

Reply with a bit about yourself, preferred move in date, which room you're interested in, and your vision for community.

This home has rare high ceilings, lots of light, your own private driveway, and a large backyard.

You'll have easy access to public transportation and a quick three blocks to the highway 295, 695, leading to 395, 495, and 50. You'll have an easy commute to Navy Yard, Capitol Hill, JBAB, and even Downtown DC.  An easy walk to nearby restaurants (the new Busboys and Poets is two blocks away!), parks, the neighborhood pool, and metro station. Surrounded by four churches within a block. A short Uber, bike, or bus ride to Harris Teeter and Trader Joe's Grocery Stores, Eastern Market, or Navy Yard Metro Stations, and attractions like Fredrick Douglas' house, Barracks Row, and the baseball and soccer stadiums.

Townhouse
Laundry in unit
Central Heat & A/C
Appliances include: Washer, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
Private Parking
No pets inside.

Floor 1:
Living room: 15' 3” wide by 15' 1” long
Dining room: 16' 6” by 13’
Kitchen: 14’ by 11'
One full bath with shower

Floor 2:
Master: 12' by 15' with 2 closets (Available -- $975)
Medium bedroom: 10 by 14, including a closet (Available -- $725)
Two small rooms: 10 by 6 and 10 by 8, each with a closet (One taken, one common space as library & guest room)
One full bath with tub and shower

Main living spaces come furnished. Medium bedroom also comes furnished if needed. Two bathrooms and main living spaces will all be shared by the three housemates.

Looking for a 1-2yr lease.

Reply with a bit about yourself, preferred move in date, which room you're interested in, and your vision for community.

Comments

• Hi Carol,

I know this is a late response and the room has probably been taken.

I just graduated from Liberty University with a degree in International Relations. In my spare time, I like to read, stay active, be outside, explore DC, and trying to find a home church in DC. 

I am interested in the medium bedroom and a small room.

I am looking for a community that wants to strengthen each other in their faith and be a support system.

I look forward to hearing back from you