All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Room for rent in Arlington condo for CF roommate ($900/month)

Looking for a CF roommate to join me in my 2br/2bth condo in Arlington, located right by Shirlington (the condo community is called West Village of Shirlington). Condo has modern appliances, including a washer/dryer within the condo itself. Roommate would have her own (unfurnished) bedroom and separate bathroom. The rest of the furnished condo contains a dining room area, kitchen, and living room, as well as an enclosed balcony. There’s also access to the gym, outdoor pool (when in season), and a downstairs storage unit.

Rent is $900/month (which includes utilities) along with one month’s deposit. No smoking and no pets. Background check is required.

Right by the condo is the Four Mile Run bike trail. Less than a mile away is the Village at Shirlington, with a variety of restaurants and a conveniently located Harris Teeter. For transportation options, there’s a free shuttle from the condo to and from Pentagon City metro at 30-minute intervals in the morning and evening during commuter hours. Also, there are two different bus routes in front of the building—one headed towards Pentagon City metro and the other going towards Ballston metro.

Some info on me- I’m 30 years old and I’m an Arlington native. I attend Cherrydale Baptist Church and I’m active in the young professionals group within the church. For more information about the condo, please email me, Julie, at jvaselop@gmail.com.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.