All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Female Housemates Wanted

Seeking a faith-filled, single female roommate for my home in Manassas, Virginia. The bedroom and dedicated bath are available for $1500 (~1400 square feet) or $700 (shared bath) plus utilities per month. One/single garage space ($100/mo) is available. Else, street parking is available. 

The bedroom is spacious and complete with a closet. Please feel free to bring your own bed and frame. I can also arrange for a rent-to-own furniture arrangement as well. The monthly fee would be incorporated into the rental agreement. Washer and dryer units are available for use, as is the dishwasher, stove, refrigerator, and microwave. 

House common areas include the kitchen, sun room, dining room, living room, and back yard. The common areas are set up for prayer/devotion time. The kitchen is pretty well stocked with many kitchen gadgets (e.g., blender, toaster oven, coffee maker, electric water kettle, etc.) you could imagine.

The location is a 7-minute drive to grocery stores, gas stations, restaurants, etc. Costco is 12 minutes away.

This is intended to be a quiet, restful place. I am a working professional who will respect you and ask that you be respectful in return. Friends are always welcome to stay with advance notice. Alcohol is welcome; smoking and vaping are not. The vibe of the house is definitely communal – chores are shared, but in general, as long as you keep tidy (e.g., do your own dishes, and take out the trash rotationally, etc., I pretty much do the rest). As schedules tend to be hectic at times, I don’t expect to share groceries or meals, etc. I ALWAYS love, however, to touch bases and connect as a priority but also realize schedules are crazy at times.  

If this looks like something that would interest you, please send me an email! Pictures are available. I’d love to connect over coffee :)