All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Capitol Hill: CF roommate for mid November $1325+ utilities. Blocks from the Eastern Market

Seeking a CF for a room in a Capitol Hill apartment blocks from the Eastern Market Metro.  Move in date mid November but can be flexible.  Your roommate: me! A 31 y.o. former travel nurse who loved the area and decided to stay.  I may not be the cleanest person but I respect the common areas and keep them clean.  I'm relatively quiet and keep to myself but I'm also willing to hang out too.  Your other roommate: Maisy! An 8 y.o. mixed pup with lots of love; she just needs to get used to you first.  The place has two bedrooms.  The master bedroom is mine and the additional room would be yours.  There is a hallway bathroom that would also be yours.  The apartment is a 7 minute walk from the Eastern Market Metro and a 12 minute walk to the Navy Yard Metro.  Trader Joes, Whole foods, and Harris Teeter are all within walking distance.  A 5 minute walk to 8th street Barrack's Row with plenty of restaurants and a 15 minute walk to the Navy Yard with so many things constantly going on.  Contact me: Katie, klf33555@alumni.bloomu.edu, to meet and see the place and if you have any additional questions!

This discussion has been closed.