All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Seeking CF for Fairfax Townhouse ~5 miles from 495 (Now available!)

Hi! My 2 roommates and I are looking for a third CF to join us in our 3BR/4.5BA townhouse in Fairfax (near Little Run Elementary School, between Fairfax City and Annandale). 

A little bit about us: We are three women who attend two different local churches. We're looking for someone who would like to live among friends — the kind of friends who care for and enjoy each other, hang out, and live in biblical fellowship (in addition to having our own friends). If you're looking for a place where you don't interact with your roommates and just come to sleep, this is not the place for you.

About the room and house: The room is on the third floor, and you would share a bathroom with one other person. The room is 10' x 11' and rent is $600 + 1/4 of the utilities — which range from $65-125 per month depending on when we receive the water bill and the time of year. The home is a 3-story townhouse in a small and quiet community surrounded by trees. We're located about 5 miles west of the beltway/495 and about 10 minutes from the Vienna metro. We have two living rooms, eat-in kitchen, dining room, and a patio. The neighborhood is connected to a great walking trail and we are just a few minutes' drive from Trader Joe's and a few shopping centers. The home is fully furnished apart from your bedroom. You should have a car since the nearest metro bus stop is a mile away.

Things to know: We are a shoes-off and pet-free home. We don't have boyfriends staying overnight. We have Netflix and Prime Video as well as internet from VerizonFios. We host large groups/parties from time to time but it's not a regular occurrence. 

Let me know what questions you have. I'm happy to do a virtual or in-person tour with you. The final decision regarding our next roommate will be made with my two roommates, so I'd love for us to all get together.