All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

ISO CF Roommate in South Alexandria by Eisenhower metro

Looking for Christian female roommate for a 2bed/2bathroom apartment in a prestigious location in South Alexandria. It is within a 10 min walk from the Eisenhower metro, and close to Old Town Alexandria. And at the same time, because it is located within this beautiful gated community, it feels very calm and homey. You would have your own private room and private bathroom, with a large walk-in closet. We have LOTS of sunlight. The apartment has windows facing south and east, so we get direct sunlight both in the morning and in the afternoon. The apartment was recently renovated with all new appliances and gorgeous features such as a charming fireplace in our living room, high ceilings, and a bay window! There are a full-sizes washer and a drier in the unit. We also have a nice patio with enough space for a bench and plants. Rent is $1120 plus utilities (gas, electricity, and trash). There is plenty of parking in the community, and parking is free. The community offers a lot of perks such as a free shuttle to the metro every 30 mins, a metro-match program where they give you money for loading your MetroCard with them, and great discounts to business around the area.

I am 26 years old and work for a non-profit downtown DC, so I do take the metro every day. I am a member of Del Ray Baptist and very active in my church. I enjoy hosting events at my apartment and having people over to visit often. I am looking for a Christian lady in her late twenties – early thirties that is looking for a roommate to not only share an apartment with but to do life together.