All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Room For Rent

Do any Brothers  in The Lord  two brothers that is-out there have a medium sized room for rent out there in a SFH, TH, Condo,etc,,  about 13 ft x 13 ft with large size closet and  includes all utilities to include full use of kitchen, freezer, refrigerator, cooking, W & D private bath or share with 1 brother in the Fairfax, Vienna/Oakton-Centreville, Burke areas? I can pay up to $650.00 per month that includes all utilities. I'm neat, very quiet, responsible, sensitive to others, pay my bills on time and loves Jesus, fellowship, Bible Studies and Good Food and Gourmet Cooking? Please contact Stewart Jenkins at Stewartjenkins@verizon.net for response and details about your room for rent in these areas. Would like to move no later than November or December depending upon the area, and size of room and space and Price! 
 Thank You Much, Stewart H. Jenkins