All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Seeking a CF for my cozy TH in Alexandria

I'm looking for a  roomie for my cozy townhouse in Alexandria!! Please read on and if you like what you read, drop me a line and we'll chat.

Your room - an upstairs bedroom with its own bathroom for $700/month.  

The townhouse - has three floors, 3.5 baths (very important) a large living room, dining room, kitchen. Deck in backyard which faces woods. The large kitchen is redone with new granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, cabinets, tile floors. The windows in the kitchen face the east and let in plenty of sunshine during the mornings while the living room windows face the woods in the back. 

Utilities - will be split among the ladies in the house. Includes wireless internet, electricity, water, cable, monthly cleaning service. Rent is due by the first of the month.

Location - right off the Van Dorn Street exit for 495, the townhouse is located just minutes away from 495 and 395 and all the delights that Kingstowne has to offer. The Van Dorn metro is about 5 minutes away by car, and a bus stop to Van Dorn is a 10-minute walk from the townhouse. Landmark Mall a few exits away. The neighborhood is quiet and well-maintained, with lots of beautiful townhouses. No permits are needed for parking. 

About us: we are Christ-loving ladies who are looking for others with the same goal of glorifying Jesus Christ. We are working professionals who will respect you and ask that you be respectful in return. This means that no men will be allowed in the bedrooms for overnight stays. Male relatives and friends are welcome to crash on our very comfy couch in the living room with some advance notice (e.g., give one of us a call so we don't come home and find an unknown dude asleep in our living room). Alcohol is okay (even appreciated!) but please don't give loud, wild parties.  We are clean and responsible and ask that you be the same. 

Any questions please contact Lisa at lisak926[@]gmail.com. Look forward to hearing from you =)

Available October 1st. 

Comments

This discussion has been closed.