All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Capitol Hill: CF roommate needed starting mid November/ December. $1325/ mo + utilities.

Seeking a CF for a room in a Capitol Hill apartment blocks from the Eastern Market Metro.  Looking to sign a one year lease starting in mid November/ December.  Your roommate: me! A 31 y.o. former travel nurse who loved the area and decided to stay.  I will be starting a permanent job as a school nurse this school year.  I may not be the cleanest person but I respect the common areas and keep them clean.  I'm relatively quiet and keep to myself but I'm also willing to hang out too.  Your other roommate: Maisy! A 8 y.o. mixed pup with lost of love; she just needs to get used to you first.  The place has two bedrooms.  The master bedroom is mine and the additional room would be yours.  There is a hallway bathroom that would also be yours.  The apartment is a 7 minute walk from the Eastern Market Metro and a 12 minute walk to the Navy Yard Metro.  Trader Joes, Whole foods, and Harris Teeter are all within walking distance.  A 5 minute walk to 8th street Barrack's Row with plenty of restaurants and a 15 minute walk to the Navy Yard with so many things constantly going on.  Contact me: Katie, klf33555@alumni.bloomu.edu, to meet and see the place and if you have any additional questions!

These are pictures of the common area downstairs with the previous roommate's furniture.  I'll comment with more pictures of the room soon.

This discussion has been closed.