All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

SHARED Room Available for CF at $533/mo in Court House/Rosslyn Area!

Hi! 

I am looking for a replacement for my departing roommate in our shared bedroom in a fully furnished, 2bd/1ba apartment.

I have lived in this apartment for almost 3 years, and I love the area. I live with an awesome Christian 27yo. She is currently in a master's program at Georgetown. I just finished law school, and I am now transitioning to work life.

Apartment is equidistant to both Court House and Rosslyn Metro Stations. There is a bus stop right by the apartment that'll take you straight to Georgetown Uni. The walk to either metro is 10-15 mins depending on your hustle. It is also a 7 min drive to GWU (when there's no traffic) and about a 10 min drive to the Lincoln (w/ no traffic). There's a Safeway and a Target right off the Rosslyn Metro Station, and Giant is nearby, too.

The $533 rent includes free utilities and parking! There is a $150 lease change and credit check fee with the apartment company and a security deposit of one month's rent. We need someone who will stay long-term (approx. a school year).

If you need a bed, my departing roommate is selling her almost new twin and bed frame for $250.

If you are interested, please email me at lbethel@law.gwu.edu. Thanks!