All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Seeking CF to join our home in Arlington (10 min walk from EFC metro)

Hello! We are currently seeking a new housemate, as one of our lovely ladies is moving out. It is a house of five in an Arlington cul-de-sac wit a big ol' backyard. We are a 10 min walk from the East Falls Church Metro Station + 15 min walk to the Westover shops. Rent is around 500.

The room is available starting end of August/beginning of September- hoping to fill as soon as possible!

We are all in our mid to late 20s and have a variety of interests and personalities; we have intentionally formed a precious community in this house. We love spending time as a house, going to the farmers market, barbecuing in our backyard, having game and movie nights, and being hospitable. And if you are curious, our enneagram numbers are 4, 7, 8, and 9. 

If this interests you, we'd love to meet you and give you a tour. Email hillsdotson@gmail.com.

Comments

• Hello!
    My name is Juliet and I am 26 years old. I am originally from Atlanta, Ga but moved to DC for work after graduating from UGA two years ago. I am a landscape designer and work in eastern market. I love everything to do with the outdoors and plants of course. I am looking for housing in the Falls Church area for as soon as possible.
    I love laid back nights and also exploring new places in the DMV area on a Friday night. I am always down for an adventure! I am clean and considerate of other people spaces and looking for roommates to do life with. 
    Is the room still available? 
    Thanks,
    Juliet