All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Would love to have you as a housemate! (Seeking CF in Fairfax).

Hi!  I would love to have you join us as a housemate!  I own a townhouse in Fairfax City and have an extra bedroom ready for you : )  A second person occupies the other bedroom so the bathroom would be shared.  Full access to kitchen, laundry, living area, etc.  Lots of parking available (legitimately) and one traffic light away from 66 and 123.  (For those who attend GMU, the CUE bus stops in front of the neighborhood).  My roommate and I are both Christians (although we attend different churches).  We get along well and talk, but we also are busy with our own responsibilities, so you can expect the same.  The house is neat and tidy; unfortunately, pets are not welcome.  The room is available now (I have never rented out this bedroom). 

Rent: $650 plus shared utilities (electricity, Verizon, water)
Room Dimensions: 9 x 9
Room is currently furnished, but if you would like to bring your own furniture, that won't be a problem!

Feel free to email with any questions!  Thanks! 
Jane
choitotheworld@msn.com
This discussion has been closed.