All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

3 Rooms for Rent - Rare Opportunity!

Owner occupied; recently, BEAUTIFULLY renovated single family house renting 3 rooms. All NEW APPLIANCES and refurbished fire places. Super close to Seven Corners, 600 yards from public transportation bus stop, and off street parking for multiple vehicles. Pet friendly with large fenced in back yard for entertaining. Available furnished or unfurnished, with option to HELP SELECT YOUR OWN NEW FURNITURE!

Room A, 2nd Floor: $895 + utilities
- LARGE bedroom!
- Lots of natural light.
- Tons of storage space:
- Walk-in, in-bedroom closet.
- Additional shared (w/ just one other tenant) hallway closet.
- Additional shared (w/ just one other tenant) bathroom closet.
- Shared full bathroom w/ individual, non-shared sinks.

Room B, 2nd Floor: $895 + utilities
- LARGE bedroom!
- Lots of natural light.
- Tons of storage space:
- Two in bedroom closets.
- Additional shared (w/ just one other tenant) hallway closet.
- Additional shared (w/ just one other tenant) bathroom closet.
- Shared full bathroom w/ individual, non-shared sinks.

Room D, Basement: $1145 + utilities
- Privacy!
- Private entrance.
- Private full bathroom.
- Private refrigerator and pantry space.
- Large semi-private living area (housemates must walk through to get to laundry room).
- Includes private fireplace!
- Large in bedroom closet.

Security Deposit: $900 (negotiable)
Pet Deposit: $500 (negotiable)

About Owner/House:
Hello all! I recently purchased my first home and am excited to find 3 housemates to join me in it! I’m originally from Auburn, AL and love college football (WAR EAGLE!) - expect a lot of grilling and football on TV on Saturdays in the fall. :) I’m in my early 30’s, and hoping to find female housemates in their late 20s or early 30s. I’m a practicing Catholic and work full-time for a local Catholic Church. I’d love to share the house with practicing Christians and for the house to be a place of community and affirmation/growth in faith. My job requires pretty crazy hours and often working on the weekends, so I really enjoy having people over when I can - I already have a party on the books in late September! I am a night owl by nature, but am definitely respectful and mindful not to be too loud. I’m pretty cold-natured so expect the thermostat to be set to keep the house nice and warm during the winter. I love dogs but my job’s hours don’t allow for me to have a dog - aka, I’d love a housemate with a dog! I’m still in the process of furnishing the home, so you’re welcome to bring your own furniture or go shopping with me one day and help pick out your own furniture!

TO APPLY:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdlmY4orvBL8pDyS7Rtc0rfIaiPsQ1Poq6Abj-X56CWRa-D4A/viewform