All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Solid Christian Male Needed for 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath, and 1 Garage Parking Space $1,200

I’m looking for a good solid Christian male roommate. The Northampton Place provides the finest in luxury condominium living. Appointments include columned front entry, exquisitely detailed elevators, lobby, and secure underground parking garage. Stunning kitchens with maple cabinetry and granite counters. The breakfast bar connects the kitchen to the living room. The living room offer access to the homes with balcony.

The on-site amenities are exceptional and include secure entry, 24-hour concierge, and an exercise room with a view of the private pool. Available for your private functions is an impressive party room off the lobby equipped with bar, kitchen, two televisions, and a fireplace. Opposite the party room is a game room with billiards table, television and game table. A new Cyber Cafe is scheduled to open in December.

Convenient to I-395, King Street, Crystal  City,  Pentagon City, the Pentagon,  Shirlington Town Center, Parks, Shopping, Restaurants, and much more. This home is serviced by Tucker Elementary School , Francis C. Hammond Middle School and T.C. Williams High School .

Northampton is conveniently located near the intersection of King Street and I-395 in Alexandria Virginia . It is a newly constructed 16 story luxury condo, offering 275 beautifully appointed units.

Amenities include:
Hardwood, ceramic and stone flooring
Maple and cherry cabinetry
Amazing views through oversized windows
Fireplaces and private balconies in many models
Quality finishes; chef’s kitchens with stainless steel GE appliances
Elegant` lobby with fireplace, grand piano and 24 hour front desk
Restaurant-style entertainment facility with full kitchen.
Library with bar
Cyber cafe
Pool and bathhouse sunning terrace
Fitness center with locker rooms and sauna

Over 3 levels of underground parking with one parking space included in sales price.

Northampton Place is a beautifully designed 275 unit multi family community located just minutes from Washington , D.C. in Alexandria , Virginia . Amenities include 24 hour concierge service, outdoor pool, underground parking, exercise facilities and an entertainment/party room for resident use.

Christian Male Roommate Wanted
Available Now – 1 Yr Lease w/ Options 
1BR/1BA/1Parking Space 
Monthly payment:$1,200, which will include all utilities such as cable,  internet, electricity, etc. 

UNIT FEATURES (1,030 sq. ft.)
2 Bedroom/ 2 Bath/2 Parking Spaces (renting 1BR/1BA/1Parking Space)
Hardwood floors throughout
Modern kitchen (Granite countertops, GE® stainless steel appliances, featuring gas cooking) 
Sunroom with oversized windows and ceramic flooring 
Full-sized Stackable Washer & Dryer
Fireplace and private balcony

COMMUNITY FEATURES: 
Fitness club, Business center, Catering kitchen with coffee bar, Sports pub and billiards room, Multi-media private screening room, Pool, Grilling areas
• Free Shuttle to Pentagon City Metro
• Across the street from Metrobus Stop to Pentagon City or Ballston Metro Stations
• Near Shirlington, Minutes to I-66, I-395 to DC, Georgetown, Pentagon, Old Towne Alexandria

ABOUT ME:
Solid Christian with strong values                  
Clean
Laid back
Active in the community and at Church
Don’t Drink,  Smoke or use drugs 

IDEAL ROOMMATE:
Solid Christian with good character and values
Clean
No Smoking
No drugs 
No drinking 
Good values
Good Credit
The place is available early next August 2019.
Background check will be conducted. 
If interested, please email me at barber_20783@yahoo.com.