All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF Seeking Roommate to Sign Lease in Capitol Hill (near Union Station/Stanton Park/H Street) - $1475

Looking for a roommate to sign a lease with me on a cute 2nd and 3rd floor 2-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom row house apartment in Capitol Hill right by Union Station/Stanton Park/H Street. Move-in around 9/1.

The living room is a really cool space with a large bay window and an exposed brick wall. The kitchen is updated with stainless steel appliances. The place has central AC, a dishwasher, and in-unit laundry (!).

The available room would be the large master bedroom with a beautiful bay window and its own bathroom. Rent for this room is $1475, including water. Gas, electric, and wi-fi would be separate and split evenly between us. No pets.

Amazing location between Union Station, Stanton Park, and the H Street Corridor. Less than a 10-minute walk from Union Station, parking not included.

Now a little about your potential roomie: I’m 25, went to UVa, and lived in Boston for the past few years. I moved to DC for a dream job in the performing arts, so I’m new here and hoping to find a clean, responsible, fun roommate who shares my faith and wants to make this a great home! I’ve been incredibly lucky with roommates in the past, and I’m really hoping to find someone who can be a friend, not just ships in the night.

If this sounds like the spot for you, please email me at bethanykatt@gmail.com with a little bit about yourself, and I can send photos, and we can chat!

Thanks!
-Bethany

This discussion has been closed.