All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF looking for right place in Alexandria area end of Sept

Hi all!

I am looking to move at the end of September but would like to stay in the Alexandria area. My budget is 1000-1200 and I would be interested in a basement apartment/studio or moving in with other CFs in the area. Ideally I’d like a place with a full kitchen. I’ve lived in Alexandria for several years now and love the area, but my current roommate is moving. I’d love to keep the rent reasonable while I’m in grad school.

Thanks all!
Elise 
ealowe@me.com

Comments

• Elise, I have a lovely, light English basement (walkout with private patio and garden) in Alexandria that might be just perfect for you.  The rent is $1200 and that includes everything -- even use of the laundry, parking, and professional cleaning once a month.  By code, I can only have one person in the apartment, which is the above grade basement of my townhouse in Alexandria.  My previous renters were CFs and one CM -- all of whom were teachers, as I once was until I began working for the US Department of Education in policy, planning and evaluation. I'd love to talk with you.  I can be reached at 703-329-9797 or you can text me at 703-888-6713.

I advertised on this site, but you can also use the following link to the studio apartment.  https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/apa/d/alexandria-furnished-studio-apartment/6949560500.html

I hope I hear from you.  You sound perfect for the kind of person I am looking for.

Best, Susan