All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

1 br w/ private bath in Rosslyn avail. Sept 2 (6 min. walk to metro)

edited August 2019 in Housing

I'm looking for a CF to take over my lease near the beginning of Sept. as I'll be getting married. I'll be sad to leave this space and location! Only a 6 min walk to the Rosslyn metro (orange/silver lines) as well as many stores. Only electricity and Internet are additional for utilities (water/heat/sewage already included). New washer & dryer in unit. Bedroom is the master room, so lots of privacy. Rent is $1400 per month. The size of the condo is rare to come across--1,280 sq ft--for the price and with a private balcony!

From my 5 years since moving to the DC area (originally from Philly), this condo has been by far the best place I've yet to call home (had lived in Courthouse Meridian and Sheffield Court). Condo is owned by a church friend, so you don't have to worry about negotiating new rental price when renewing the lease as will be the case with apartment properties. In addition, no need to stress about thin walls/ noisy neighbors.

Roommate is a young professional and a dear friend--been super blessed to strike the perfect roommate situation as we also have our own circle of friends and are often out and about. Understood to be considerate regarding common spaces such as the kitchen.

Building Amenities:

• Large gym
  • Pool
  • Tennis courts
  • Library

In addition, room can come with the following furniture that I will no longer need:

• Full-sized bed
  • Book case
  • Desk

Please reach me at my email rcbccca@gmail.com (4 c's) if interested or would like additional photos or have questions!