All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF roommate needed for Capitol hill apartment starting mid November/ December $1325/mo + utilities

Seeking a CF for a room in a Capitol Hill apartment blocks from the Eastern Market Metro.  Looking to sign a one year lease starting in mid November/ December.  Your roommate: me! A 31 y.o. former travel nurse who loved the area and decided to stay.  I will be starting a permanent job as a school nurse this school year.  I may not be the cleanest person but I respect the common areas and keep them clean.  I'm relatively quiet and keep to myself but I'm also willing to hang out too.  Your other roommate: Maisy! A 8 y.o. mixed pup with lost of love; she just needs to get used to you first.  The place has two bedrooms.  The master bedroom is mine and the additional room would be yours.  There is a hallway bathroom that would also be yours.  Contact me: Katie, klf33555@alumni.bloomu.edu, to meet and see the place and if you have any additional questions!