All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Ballston 2/2 Apartment $1215

Hi guys,

I am looking for someone to take over my roommate's part of the lease in a wonderful 2 bed 2 bath luxury apartment in Arlington, VA with an open floor plan and granite counter tops with stainless steel appliances! Enjoy the luxury of being close to Ballston Metro station and major thoroughfares including I-66 and Route 50. Enjoy some time outdoors by the swimming pool, playground, or in the beautifully landscaped courtyards. There is an on-site fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment. The building offers convenience with the concierge services, underground parking, in-home washer and dryer, online payments, pool, dog park, BBQ area and more!
Rent is $1215 per month (utilities are not included) available starting September 1st and lease ends 04/30/2020 with option to renew. You would be sharing this apartment with a wonderful roommate. I'm clean, respectful, and fun! I've lived with my roommate for a year and a half and the only reason why she is moving is because she purchased a condo and the new location would be a far commute for me.

· 0.9 miles from the Ballston metro
· 1.0 mile from the Virginia Square metro
· 0.6 miles from the new Ballston Quarter Mall

· 0.9 miles from the Ballston metro
· 1.0 mile from the Virginia Square metro
· 0.6 miles from the new Ballston Quarter Mall

Comments

This discussion has been closed.