All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF Needed to Join Falls Church House!

Hello! 

My name is Mara and my roommate, Kristen, and I are searching for a CF to join a 3 bedroom/2 bath house in Falls Church!

A little about me: I am an elementary school teacher at a small private school in Annandale. I love to cook/bake, get together with friends, try out new restaurants, watch Netflix, read, drink coffee, etc.  I consider myself to be a down-to-earth, kind, and clean person who values relationships and positive communication. Kristen is also a teacher at a private school in Springfield. She enjoys animals, being outdoors, reading, and Netflix. 

I do have a small dog named Gatsby that will be living with me so you must be comfortable with dogs! He is very laid back and loves people! 

We have been searching for houses and we have found this one: https://www.coldwellbankerhomes.com/va/falls-church-fairfax-county/3230-dashiell-rd/pid_31517207/  It is a really cute remodeled 3 bedroom/2 bath house located in a quiet suburb of Falls Church. It is close to the city, but far enough away where you don't hear traffic all of the time and you can enjoy a little peace and quiet (and a little bit of wildlife ). It is close to all major roadways (495,66,Rte 7, Rte. 50) and a 5 minute drive to the metro. It is also about a 5 minute drive to Mosaic District. The realtor says that it won't last long due to the price and location, so we are hoping to find roommates quickly so we can put in applications! The price of the  available room would be $700 plus utilities. The house will be available August 31/September 1. The landlord/owner also would like a 2 year lease; however, if you were to need to leave after 1 year, we could find someone to take over your part of the lease. 

I do have a few videos that I took when I visited the house yesterday so you can get a good feel of the layout of the house. If you are interested, please email me and I can send them to you  Email: heflinmara@gmail.com

I hope to hear from you soon! Have a wonderful day!