All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

ISO CF to rent sunny bedroom ($700) - walking distance to Metro

edited July 2019 in Housing
Hello!

One bedroom in our Cheverly house is available for rent to a CF. The house is 3 bedrooms and two full bathrooms. The other two housemates are single, responsible, and friendly CFs. Each housemate will be responsible for 1/3 of utilities. I can start showing the house to prospective housemates ASAP. Move-in time is flexible, but ideally no later than Sept. 1.

Pictures available here:  https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1xuV-Yg3JlGPZo0tn0DWM7PPPdQ0BOaaK?usp=sharing

About the house: 

• Ample room for 3 people. 
  • 3 finished floors. Hardwood flooring on main floor and upstairs. Lots of sunlight. Lovely fixtures in the kitchen and bathrooms. Bright and airy. Washer and dryer. Fully renovated in 2014. Central heat/AC. Parking available if you have a car (a driveway and ample street parking) 

• Located in a pleasant, quiet residential neighborhood. Walking distance to Cheverly Pool (membership required).
  • Easy (mostly residential) walk to Cheverly metro (I timed myself and it took me 12 minutes and 45 seconds from the front door to the entrance of the station).
  • About a 15+ minute drive to downtown DC.

About me:

• I’m working on my doctorate in political science
  • I love having a tidy, pleasant house. 
  • I have a sweet 5-year-old female Cocker Spaniel.
  • I love God, family, friends, animals, reading (especially enjoying audiobooks these days), cleaning (yep!), watching period dramas and crime shows, eating good food, taking walks in beautiful places.
  • Fun fact: I have 18 nephews and 5 nieces! Being “Aunty Deb” is one of my favorite roles. 

I’m looking for a housemate who:

• Values a peaceful, low-drama home setting. Work can be stressful; my view is that home should be a haven. 
  • Will help keep common areas clean and tidy. 
  • Likes dogs.  

If you’re interested in chatting more, please email and tell me a bit about yourself. You can contact me at dmg4949@gmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you!

This discussion has been closed.