All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Seeking CF for Capitol Hill Apartment, Available 9/1 (flex), $964/month

Looking for Christian female age 25-30ish to share two-bedroom, two bath apartment on the NE side of Capitol Hill. Rent + utilities is around $1020.

A little about the space: My roommate is getting married (!) and her room is available starting Sept 1 (with some flexibility). The room has two windows, a decent closet, and fits a full bed. The apartment is two levels with the bedrooms upstairs and an open kitchen/eating area/living room downstairs. Your dedicated bathroom is downstairs and also serves as the guest bathroom as needed. We have a washer, dryer, and dishwasher, but the best amenity is the rooftop patio. Our apartment is on the first and second floors of the building, which has a secure front entrance and consists of about 30 units built into a block of row houses. It’s about a 15-minute walk to Union Station or Eastern Market metros, and street parking is easy to find. The apartment is in a quiet neighborhood while still being near the vibrancy of H St. or Barracks Row. Rent is $964 plus utilities that average around $60 per person. An approved rental application, roommate change fee of $250, and security deposit of $760 will be required. You'll be signing a new one year lease from September 1, 2019 to August 31, 2020.

A little about me: I moved to DC after graduate school two years ago for an analyst position with the federal government. I keep a pretty busy schedule but try to stay in at least a couple nights during the week. I have a definite sweet tooth, enjoy Lindy Hop swing dancing, travel regularly, and I am pretty involved in my church community at Christ City Church DC. 

A little about you: I’m looking for a roommate who’s friendly, considerate, respectful, and loves DC and Christian community. You like hanging out, going out, having friends over, and being independent. You’re mostly clean and ok without cable. 

Email attrace.chang@gmail.com if you’re interested. Please include info about yourself and some time slots you might be available to chat or come by to view the apartment. Thank you!