All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Awesome 2 BR/ 2 BA Condo in Arlington Available as early as August 10th! Parking + Metro Accessible

I'm looking for am a clean, responsible, and kind CF professional roommate to take the 2nd bedroom and bathroom. The beautiful condo is 1,300 square feet with lots of natural lights and centrally located in Arlington with ample parking and public transportation. The place will be available starting from August 10, 2019. Move-in date is negotiable.  Please let me know if you want to see pictures and/or have any questions. I would love to share them with you!

THE CONDO & NEIGHBORHOOD:

The living room, dining room, and kitchen is fully furnished with new, modern furniture. Condo amenities include: 2 BD/2BA. Spacious Walk-in Closet in both bedrooms. Free Gym on the first floor of the building. Corner Unit, 1st level, Washer/Dryer inside unit. All new, stainless steel kitchen appliances installed including dishwasher and garbage disposal. Granite countertops in kitchen. Outdoor patio.

The neighborhood: Arlington between Ballston, Pentagon City, and Shirlington, near Route-50 Arlington Blvd and Columbia Pike. There are several groceries (Trader Joe's, Harris Teeter, Safeway, Giant, and Whole Foods) and shops within 5-10 minute drive in the neighborhood.

PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION & PARKING:

The nearest metros are Ballston and Pentagon City.  There is an ART shuttle bus that takes you straight to Ballston Metro.  There is garage parking available.  The neighborhood has ample street parking with very few zone restrictions on certain sections. 

Rent is $1027/month

All utilities covered under HOA and Fios Internet $213/month

Total Rent + All Utilties: $1240/month

Parking:  There are plenty of street parking available on unrestricted, zone-free areas. Garage parking is optional and available. The price for garage ranges from $100-$150 depending on who the lessee rents to the lessor. The lessee will pay directly to the lessor who is renting the parking spot.  

THE BEDROOM & BATHROOM:
 First-Level Guest Bedroom with natural lights
 Ample and Spacious Walk-in Closet; Large windows

Separate Bathroom 

No Pets. No Smoking, please.

I look forward to hearing from you! Contact: sierrahome2019@gmail.com