All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF and Dog Looking to Fill Falls Church House!

Hello! 

My name is Mara and I am moving back to the area in the coming month and I am in search of housing!

A little about me: I am an elementary school teacher at a small private school in Annandale. I love to cook/bake, get together with friends, try out new restaurants, watch Netflix, read, drink coffee, etc. :) I consider myself to be a down-to-earth, kind, and clean person who values relationships and positive communication. 

I do have a small dog named Gatsby that will be living with me so you must be comfortable with dogs! He is very laid back and loves people! :) 

I have been searching for houses and I have found this one: https://www.coldwellbankerhomes.com/va/falls-church-fairfax-county/3230-dashiell-rd/pid_31517207/  It is a really cute remodeled 3 bedroom/2 bath house located in a quiet suburb of Falls Church. It is close to the city, but far enough away where you don't hear traffic all of the time and you can enjoy a little peace and quiet (and a little bit of wildlife :) ). It is close to all major roadways (495,66,Rte 7, Rte. 50) and a 5 minute drive to the metro. It is also about a 5 minute drive to Mosaic District. The realtor says that it won't last long due to the price and location, so I am hoping to find rommates quickly so we can put in applications! The price of the 2 available rooms would be $725 plus utilities. The house will be available August 31/September 1. The landlord/owner also would like a 2 year lease; however, if you were to need to leave after 1 year, we could find someone to take over your part of the lease. 

I do have a few videos that I took when I visited the house yesterday so you can get a good feel of the layout of the house. If you are interested, please email me and I can send them to you :) Email: heflinmara@gmail.com

I hope to hear from you soon! Have a wonderful day!