All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Suite Master available in Bethesda- Friendly roommate :)

Hello! My name is Thais, I am 29 years old, christian looking for someone to occupy the suite master on my apartment located in North Bethesda
What I'm looking for: Someone clean, with good comum sense, respectful, cooperative, that knows how to communicate.  
About me: Currently studying communications and working in DC. I am an easy going person, clean, family oriented, quiet, friendly and I know how to respect boundaries. 
About the apartment/location: ​​​​​One block away from Montgomery mall. The suit available is spacious and has a separate bathroom walk in closet. The amenities includes: pool, sauna, 3 parking spots, washer and dryer on the same apartment level, gym, and storage room (shared). The area is safe and traffic noise is nonexistent. The Grosvenor metro is 10 minutes away, access to the beltway (I-495) and I-270 is easy (about 6 mini away).  Buiding is surrounded by Cabin John Park. Pets are not allowed. 
Move in date: Ideally September but it may be negotiable since my roomate is moving out. 
Rent: $1.100 paid monty with utilities included. Security deposity is required and will be returned by the end of the lease. 
I can send pictures upon request. Please let me know if you have interest or any questions. Thanks for reading my announcement!
God bless!!

Comments

• Your description of your apartment and the complex sounds great, plus you sound like a really nice person. Your rental sounds perfect for my son, Zach, age 26. He works in Bethesda at NIH in IT support and currently commutes from DC, but will be moving out of his current place late Aug. I am assisting him in researching rentals. He has high functioning Autism but is quite independent. He’s friendly and caring and if you could meet him and see if he’d be a good fit for your rental apartment, that would be really nice. Thanks, Sue