All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CM looking for Roommates in Reston VA

Hello NCC!

My name is Karl, and I recently took a job at a nonprofit in Reston, VA.

I'm looking for a CM in his 20's to room with, either moving into a place that has an open room or teaming up with someone to find an apartment to rent together. Ideally my budget is around 800/month, but I might be willing to pay a little more if necessary. I want to be close to Reston, so if not in Reston itself at least outside of the Beltway.

I'm a huge baseball and college football fan. Probably the loudest I will ever get is when I'm cheering for Alabama football (It's my alma mater, so I'm not a bandwagoner...) but I'm usually pretty quiet. I'll enjoy having a beer with dinner or when watching sports but don't drink heavily. I also don't smoke. I'd prefer someone who is also rather relaxed and doesn't smoke or party hard. 

I'm pretty quiet, but I enjoy having a few people hang out for game nights, so I'd need a roommate who'd be OK with people over once every couple weeks.

I don't have any pets, but I'm not opposed to living with either cats or dogs.

If you're interested, message me here or send me a text at 206-432-0252!